Apply for NAC Sanctioning
Host a North American Championship Qualifier
The ASHN is open to consideration for new North American Qualifier (NAQ) sanctioned tournaments in regions that currently do not have efficient access to any of the 4 current NAQ tournaments.
To be considered for NAQ sanctioning, the ASHN will evaluate a tournament based on the following parameters:
- ASHL Rules and level of Official
- ASHL Levels of Play or Comparable System in Place (A, B, C, 30+ etc.)
- Competitive Play Scheduling Standards (2 Game Max per Day)
- Ability to run a 16+ team tournament
- Use of ASHN Scheduling and Stats
- ASHN/Hockey Canada Player Registration
- Approved Prizing for Finalists
For more information about NAQ Tournaments and Sanctioning Qualifications, please contact Scott Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.